Well, hello there, folks!
Been a while. Here's what's happening with me:
- THRONE OF THE CRESCENT MOON is coming out in audiobook!
Brilliance Audio's production will be released on Feb 7, the same day as the hardcover edition of THRONE!
- The first review of THRONE has hit the stands - a starred review in PUBLISHERS WEEKLY!
'Wow.' about covers my reaction to that one...
- Spread the word! From now until January 1st, I’m offering my professional novel critiques at a discounted rate of $500.
Follow up on NaNoWriMo! Give a gift to the aspiring writer in your life!
- Looking forward to ConFusion, which is c. 18 minutes from my house, in January! Who else will be there?
- Still stupidly broke, but am tentatively planning - if we can swing the finances - a twins-and-wife-and-all excursion to WisCon! Who will be *there*?
- As is probably clear from my bullet-point-ese, I've been spending a lot more time on Twitter than here. SOON I SHALL BE ALL MONOSYLLABLES! I kid. It's just not some people's thing, though, and that's cool. But If you're out there in the twitterverse, you can find me at https://twitter.com/#!/saladinahmed
That's most of what's up with me. There's way more depressing personal stuff I could get into, but I'll spare y'all. What's happening in your world?