Wow, you people are amazing.
My tools failed me for the bazillionth time.
My bank account was empty.
I reached out to you all.
And, in c.30 hours, you guys hooked me up with the schmanciest writing tool I've ever owned.
And it has a super-duper warranty!
Thank you and you and you and you and you!
Full disclosure stuff:
I raised exactly $1K and returned two donations after that. 29 people donated. I bought a bottom-of-the-line MacBook Air with AppleCare.
But what of the raffle itself?
Without further ado, here are the winners!
- CRESCENT MOON KINGDOMS tuckerization I: Fred Kiesche
A character whose name, gender, and appearance are roughly modeled upon you will appear in Book II and/or III as a doomed soldier in The Hundred Thousand Roses (the 'pseudo-Crusaders').
- CRESCENT MOON KINGDOMS tuckerization II: William Gilson
A character whose name, gender, and appearance are roughly modeled upon you will appear in Book II and/or III as a doomed soldier in The Heavenly Army (the 'pseudo-Saracens').
- A line edit and global critique of a 1K-6K-word short story or novel synopsis: [Anonymous winner]
- A signed, personalized ARC of THRONE OF THE CRESCENT MOON: John Murphy
- A signed, personalized hardcover 1st edition of THRONE OF THE CRESCENT MOON: Kate MacLeod
If you are a winner, please watch for a follow-up email! Also, all the folks who bought raffle 'tickets' will have their names appear in the acknowledgements of THE CRESCENT MOON KINGDOMS Book II, unless they asked to remain anonymous.
This has been a genuinely moving experience for me. Again, thank you all so much for your help. Be well!